BUCM is the only TCM higher learning institution incorporated into the People’s Republic of China "211 Project".
Features of BUCM include:
- Key strengths: TCM formulation and diagnostics; Chinese material medica; acupuncture; moxibustion and tuina
- Advancing in: TCM research; integration of TCM and Western medicine; international exchange ventures with major universities
- More than 200,000 domestic and over 2,600 overseas professionals trained to date
Visit BUCM website
Tuition fees for the last 2 years in BUCM
RMB35,000 per year.
For more information on BUCM, please visit http://www.bucm.edu.cn/portal/media-type/html/role/guest/page/login.
Estimated living expenses when in Beijing
- Tuition Fees: $6000-8000/per year
- Housing (In/Out of campus), $200 - $400/per month: $2400 - $5400/per year
- Food and other expenses, $300/per month: $3600/per year
- Transport fees, $50/per month: $600/per year
- Air Tickets, $750/once (return tickets): $1500/twice a year
Total Estimated Expenditure: $14,100 - $19,100/per year
Please go to this website http://admissions.ntu.edu.sg/UndergraduateAdmissions/FinancialAssistance/Pages/BUCM.aspx for more information.
Jasmine Truong May Lin
Senior Assistant Director, Head, Aid Cluster
Student Services Centre #02-04
Contact Number: 6790 6208
NTU Admin Fee
BMS Students who are going to Beijing, China for the last 2 years of studies are required to pay an amount of NTU Admin Fee of $214.00 ($53.50 x 4) (inclusive of GST). An official letter will be sent to the students so that they can make the payments before they leave for Beijing.
Ms Heng Xi Yan, Jean
Senior Assistant Manager,
Office of Academic Services
Student Services Centre #01-20
Contact Number: 6592 1707