A Postdoctoral research fellow position is available immediately at the NTU School of Biological Sciences Zhang Li-Feng’s Laboratory. The laboratory is interested in developing novel tools and strategies in deriving differentiated cell types via defined factors reprogramming.
Applicants with relevant background in Stem cell biology, Haematology, Neurobiolgy or related fields are invited to apply. Experience with Human ESCs differentiation and mouse works would be highly desirable. Successful candidates must be highly motivated, have passion for research and be able to work in an interdisciplinary environment.
- Ph.D. from a well-recognized institution in Stem cell biology/Life Sciences/Biomedical Sciences
- Strong publication record in peer-reviewed journals
- Committed and able to work flexible hours
- Ability to conduct high-quality independent research with excellent analytical, technical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent communication, technical writing and presentation skills
Interested candidates are asked to send a cover letter detailing your research motivations, CV, and the names and email addresses of three references to Zhang Li-Feng (ZHANGLF@ntu.edu.sg). Hired candidate will work closely on a collaborative project with Dr Jonathan Loh (http://www.imcb.a-star.edu.sg/php/jl.php).