Telephone: 6316 7997
- M.Sc (Biotechnology) Madurai Kamaraj University, India
- PhD Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore, India
- Postdoctoral Fellow: McGill University/Biotechnology Research Institute, Montreal, Canada
- Visiting Fellow (NSERC): Biotechnology Research Institute, Montreal
- Research Officer (Staff Scientist): National Research Council of Canada, Biotechnology Research Institute, Montreal
- Assistant Professor: Indian Institute of Technology-Madras
Major Research Interest: Application of Nuclear Magnetic Resonance (NMR) spectroscopy in protein structures/interactions and Drug Design.
Currently, we are investing following systems using Nuclear Magnetic Resonance (NMR) spectroscopy and other biophysical methods.
- Structural Dissection of Scaffolding Protein and Its Interactions with Kinases
- SAM-SAM Interactions in MAPKKK Activating Ste11/Ste50 Complex
- Interactions of Integrin Tails with Effector Proteins
- Designed Peptide Antagonists against Endotoxin: A structure-based approach to develop antisepsis and antimicrobial drugs.
- Structure and Activity of Cathelicidin Family of Antimicrobial and Antiendotoxic Peptides.